ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 23 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat has began building its first plant in Russia and will invest 300 million euros in the greenfield project amid booming car demand, a Russian official said on Wednesday. Alexander Butenin, spokesman for the Leningrad region economy and investment committee, told Reuters the plant, being built in the city of Vsevolozhsk near St Petersburg, would start production in the second half of 2005. It will initially produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian begins 300 mln euro Russian tyre plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.