HELSINKI, June 25 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said on Monday it had signed a deal to expand its St Petersburg plant in Russia, aiming to reach capacity of 10 million tyres per year in 2011. Nokian Renkaat said Finnish construction firm Lemminkainen had won the expansion deal, without disclosing its value. Currently the plant has an annual capacity of four million tyres, and the expansion is due to be finished in March 2008, Nokian Renkaat said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian to expand Russia tyre plant capacity to 10 mln/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.