HELSINKI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said it will begin lay off talks with its staff at its Finnish plant in Nokia and estimated up to 45 employees could be made redundant. The company said it needed to adjust its production to the current market situation and cut costs. (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat to cut up to 45 jobs in Finland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.