HELSINKI, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat denied on Tuesday reports it was in merger talks with Russian joint venture partner Amtel, saying "a further development of cooperation" was in progress. A source at Amtel told Reuters earlier on Tuesday the firm was in merger talks with Nokian and said a decision on whether to unite operations would be made over the coming days, confirming earlier reports in Russian media.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat denies Russian merger talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642