HELSINKI, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said on Friday it will expand its new tyre plant in Russia, and awarded the 21.5 million euro ($26.1 million) building deal to Finnish firm YIT . Nokian Renkaat raised its production volumes target for the Vsevolozhsk plant this year to about 300,000 tyres from over 200,000 tyres it had estimated on Thursday. Nokian, which inaugurated the plant on Thursday, said construction would will begin immediately and be completed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat to expand new Russia plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.