HELSINKI, April 30 (Reuters) - About 1,000 employees of Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat are planning a one-day strike which would stop production at its only Finnish plant. "We have given a strike warning, and the one-day strike would start May 5 at 6 a.m. (0300 GMT)," said union representative Petri Sorvali. He said the dispute was over human resources policies, and added that although negotiations to avert the strike are ongoing, he was not hopeful it could be avoided. Nokian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat Finnish workers plan 1-day strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642