HELSINKI, Jan 20 (Reuters) - The Nordic region's top tyre maker Nokian Renkaat would neither confirm nor deny a report on Tuesday that it was in merger talks with Russia's Amtel, with a decision possible by the end of the month. The report from Russia's Interfax news agency, which cited a source within Amtel, said there were some difficulties with the merger conditions but these were being worked out. The two firms are currently partners in a tyre joint-venture in Russia. "We come out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat mum on Amtel merger report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.