HELSINKI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - The Nordic region's biggest tyre maker Nokian Renkaat on Friday posted slightly improving underlying third-quarter profits amid rising demand and repeated it saw better 2002 profits and sales year-on-year. "The outlook for the rest of the year is positive and the company expects to reach its set goal of outperforming the results of 2001 in terms of sales growth and EBITA," Nokian Renkaat said in a statement. The company added it was on track to complete a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat repeats sees better 2002 profit yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642