HELSINKI, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat plans to make more than 200,000 tyres this year at its new plant in Russia, with 2006 volumes seen at 1.9 million, the firm said on Thursday. Nokian Renkaat said it will invest a total of about 150 million euros ($183 million) in the new plant between 2005 and 2007, which is estimated to lift the plant's production capacity to 4 million tyres per year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat Russia plant output 200,000 in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.