HELSINKI, March 26 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat on Thursday corrected its outlook for early 2009, saying first-quarter net sales and operating profit would be clearly weaker year-on-year. The firm said it made the statement due to "contradictory information" given in materials after its result in February. Its release called for the first quarter to be clearly weaker, but slides said the outlook was for the first half. "We have not given guidance on the second quarter," a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat says sees weaker Q1 yr/yr, not H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642