HELSINKI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said it expected sales of winter tyres to increase in the fourth quarter from the previous quarter, thanks to its healthy core markets in Russia and Northern Europe. July-September operating profit was 85.5 million euros ($110.34 million) on sales of 368 million euros, in line with its warning earlier this month. The company repeated its forecast for 2012 net sales and improving operating profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat sees Q4 sales up from Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.