HELSINKI, April 25 (Reuters) - The Nordic region's largest tyre maker Nokian Renkaat on Friday sharply cut its outlook for sales at its joint venture with Russian Amtel for this year and next, saying targets had become "more realistic". Nokian Renkaat, one of the most profitable tyre makers in the industry due to its high-end winter tyre focus, said Amtel-Nokian Tyres LLC will start operations with a target of selling 600,000 Nordman-branded tyres this year and two million in 2004. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat slashes Russian JV targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.