HELSINKI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat no longer plans to build a plant in the Czech Republic, Chief Executive Kim Gran was quoted as saying in Saturday's edition of daily Helsingin Sanomat. "The Czech Republic was one of our options in Eastern Europe. When mayors and environmental activists presented strong views on the matter, we announced that they should forget the whole thing," Gran said. Nokian Renkaat currently has tyre manufacturing plants in Finland and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian Renkaat will not expand in Czech Republic -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642