HELSINKI, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Finnish tyremaker Nokian Renkaat said on Thursday the winter tyre market was weaker than expected and that competition had got tougher. "Fundamentally, Nokian Tyres is in very good financial shape," said Chief Executive Kim Gran told a conference call. "The winter tyre season has been weaker than we expected and the competition has been tougher than before," Gran said. "And in our opinion the competitive landscape has changed, especially during the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nokian says winter tyre mkt weaker than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.