April 28 (Reuters) - NOMURA HOLDINGS CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2006 Mar 31, 2005 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Revenues 1.79 trln 1.13 trln (+59.2 pct) Net Revenues 1.15 trln 799.19 (+43.4 pct) Pretax 445.60 204.84 (+117.5 pct) Net 304.33 94.73 (+221.3 pct) EPS Y159.02 Y48.80 Diluted Y158.78 Y48.77 EPS Cash flow -710.99 -278.93 from operations NOTE - Nomura Holdings Inc owns shares in major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nomura Holdings -2005/06 group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.