TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings Inc. said on Tuesday its investment arm and Tokio Marine Capital Co. will sell a stake in a document storage service company for 23 billion yen ($198 million) to Toyota Industries Corp. as a step to listing the company. Nomura Principal Finance Co. and Tokio Marine, an investment arm of Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., a unit of Millea Holdings Inc. , will sell a 41.4 percent stake in Wanbishi Archives Co., a Nomura spokesman said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nomura, Tokio Marine say to sell stake in Wanbishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.