NEW DELHI, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Nomura has upgraded Maruti Suzuki , India's top car maker, to "buy" from "reduce" and increased its price target on the stock to 1,505 rupees. "We believe the worst is over in terms of margins and expect earnings should now grow in line with volumes," the brokerage said in a research note. Maruti is 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp . Nomura said Maruti stock had declined by 20 percent in the past three months, compared with an 8 percent fall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nomura upgrades India's Maruti to buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.