* Continued high copper demand despite global crisis * Copper treatment and refining charges at $85/tonne HAMBURG, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Copper demand is likely to remain relatively strong in 2009 despite the world economic slowdown, the chief executive of Norddeutsche Affinerie , Europe's largest copper refinery, said on Wednesday. "There are parts of the world where economic growth is expected to continue," CEO Bernd Drouven said, adding that this especially included China, the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Norddeutsche sees high copper demand in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.