HELSINKI, April 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: VOLVO The world's second-biggest truck maker holds its annual shareholder meeting. For more on the company, double-click on [VOLVb.ST] TELIASONERA Goldman Sachs downgraded the shares in the Nordic region's biggest telecom operator to 'sell' from 'neutral'. TeliaSonera also holds its annual shareholder meeting. For more on the company, double-click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.