OSLO, April 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: ERICSSON The telecom equipment maker posted a better-than-expected operating profit of 4.3 billion Swedish crowns ($728.8 million) for the first quarter. Ericsson repeated its view that it was best to plan for a "flattish" mobile infrastructure market in 2008 and that professional services should see good growth this year. The company also said that its network sales edged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642