STOCKHOLM, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday: VOLVO The world's second-biggest truck maker said on Thursday its truck shipments fell 4 percent in January through July as the acquisition of Nissan Diesel partly offset lingering U.S. market woes. Volvo delivered 124,370 trucks in the period, down from 129,654 units a year earlier, it said in a statement. For more on the company double click on [VOLVb.ST] ERICSSON ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.