HELSINKI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: VOLVO The world's number two truck maker reports monthly shipments of its trucks for November at 0730 GMT. For more information, click on ELECTROLUX U.S. deliveries of the six top categories of home appliances, AHAM 6, increased 1.0 percent year-on-year in November, statistics from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642