HELSINKI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: GN STORE NORD Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord is expected to report an 18.5 percent drop in core earnings for the fourth quarter, according to analysts' average estimate in a Reuters poll. Earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) were seen falling to 22 million Danish crowns ($4 million) from 27 million a year earlier. Results are due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Feb 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.