HELSINKI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: ERICSSON , NOKIA Ericsson expanded its lead in the ailing mobile network gear market in October-December as its closest rivals lost share to fast growing Chinese firms, researcher dell'Oro said. [ID:nLQ65026] Ericsson kept its 32 percent share of the market in October-December, while the share of its closest rival Nokia Siemens Networks fell to 23 percent from 27 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Feb 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642