HELSINKI, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors: VOLVO, SCANIA European auto industry assocation ACEA said new commercial vehicle registrations in the European Union fell 4.7 percent year-on-year in January to 141,120 units. However, the heavy commercial vehicles segment, key to Sweden's heavy-duty truck makers Volvo and Scania, bucked the trend and rose 3.9 percent to 18,949 units. For more on Volvo, double click For more on Scania, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Feb 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.