STOCKHOLM, July 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: TELIASONERA The Nordic telecom operator reported below consensus earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), excluding one-off items, of 7.52 billion Swedish crowns ($1.1 billion) and appointed Lars Nyberg, currently chairman of Micronic Laser Systems in Sweden, its new chief executive. The average forecast in a Reuters poll was for EBITDA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nordic stocks - Factors to watch on July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642