HELSINKI, June 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: A.P. MOLLER-MAERSK Maersk Line, the container shipping arm of the Danish oil and shipping group, is among a number of leading global carriers postponed a peak season surcharge covering the Asia-Europe trades that should have taken effect on June 1. The shipping company has been hit hard during the global economic downturn as weak demand and excess capacity has knocked freight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.