HELSINKI, June 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: DANSKE BANK The Danish bank is to close 27 of 28 branches of its troubled National Irish Bank unit as it bids to draw a line under the fallout from the 2008 financial crisis, the bank said late on Thursday. The bank said it expected to cut 100 jobs and would serve customers through a single "Personal Banking Center." For more on the company, double click on CANIA, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on June 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.