HELSINKI, May 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday: ELISA The Finnish telecom operator is buying 65 percent of shares in Nordic videoconferencing firm Videra in a deal worth between 10 and 20 million euros ($12.4-$24.8 million), Elisa Chief Executive Veli-Matti Mattila told daily Helsingin Sanomat. For more on the company, double click on [ELI1V.HE] VOLVO The truck maker's Volvo Trucks unit is more profitable than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on May 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642