HELSINKI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday: NOKIAN RENKAAT Nokian Renkaat's heavy tyres is cutting back its production to adjust for weakening demand. It also said it would start talks with staff on temporary and possibly permanent job cuts. For more on the company, click on DANSKE BANK, NORDEA , TORM , FRONTLINE Nordic banks could be facing a new wave of writedowns as a rising number of shipping companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.