STOCKHOLM, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday: SAS The airline said on Sunday it would discontinue use of the Dash 8 Q400 turboprop plane after a third crash-landing due to landing gear problems within two months. SAS, which has 27 of the planes, gave no details of the likely cost of the move. It said The Q400 has made up about 5 percent of its flights. It cancelled 52 flights on Sunday and it said it was cancelling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.