HELSINKI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday: NOKIA The Finnish mobile phone maker said late on Monday its new Lumia smartphones will reach the first operators and retail outlets in France and the UK this week and in other selected markets during November. In the United States, AT&T will start selling high-end Lumia 820 and 920 phones while Verizon will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642