FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Nordwind Capital has bought the automotive business of MAN AG unit SWH for 100 million euros ($120.7 million), with the German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg and MAN to split the proceeds, the state said on Wednesday. SHW posted a pretax profit of 18 million euros on revenue of 282 million euros last year. Founded in 1365, SHW has been a unit of the MAN group since 1921.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nordwind buys part of MAN unit SHW for 100 mln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642