By Aleksandras Budrys MOSCOW, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Russia's Norilsk Nickel will boost its presence in the key U.S. platinum group metals market after buying a majority stake in Stillwater Mining in a deal seen helping stabilise the palladium market, analysts said on Thursday. "Norilsk has acquired a marketing vehicle, which may facilitate its access to end-users on the American market, the largest platinum group metals market," said Vasily Nikolayev, an analyst with Troika Dialog ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Norilsk, market seen winning from Stillwater deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642