HAMBURG, June 26 (Reuters) -Norwegian group Norsk Hydro ASA is to add a new until for hardened alloy production to its Grevenbroich aluminium plant in Germany, a Norsk Hydro Deutschland spokesman said on Wednesday. The group will in July start construction of a unit for production of hardened aluminium strip alloy at Grevenbroich, which it acquired in January after its purchase of German producer VAW Aluminium. The unit will enter service in 2003 as part of a 30 million euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Norsk Hydro to expand German aluminium plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.