OSLO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Norway's Norsk Hydro has agreed to sell its European automotive castings business to Mexico's Nemak and will book a 900 million Norwegian crowns ($143 million) gain on the sale, Norsk Hydro said on Monday. It also agreed to sell its stake in a Mexican castings plant to its joint venture partner Grupo Industrial Saltillo. "The transaction represents an enterprise value for the castings business, consisting of the units now agreed to be sold, of approximately 3.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Norsk Hydro sells European auto parts casting arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642