HONG KONG, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Autoparts maker Norstar Founders Group Ltd. said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy a 40 percent stake in Chinese autoparts manufacturer Profound Global Ltd. for HK$181.66 million (US$23.3 million). Norstar said it would buy the stake from its former non-executive director Liu Zhong Liang and the purchase would be funded by internal resources. Profound Global, which trades and distributes autoparts in China, also produces metal hardware for export to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Norstar says to buy autoparts firm stake for HK$181.7 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642