’15 Cadillac Escalade
BLUFFTON, SC – It would seem rather curious to say a vehicle weighing upwards of 6,000 lbs. (2,720 kg) and capable of comfortably carrying eight adults finally has grown up, but that’s exactly how David Schiavone would characterize the redesigned ’15 Cadillac Escalade. “It’s matured,” says Schiavone, product manager for the large luxury SUV that historically brought the most bling to the truck segment. “It’s a lot like (rapper) Jay-Z, who has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Escalade Favors Elegance Over Excess, Product Chief Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.