’14 Chevy Malibu enhanced with items such as stop-start, roomier back seat.
PLYMOUTH, MI – General Motors expects tweaks to its Chevrolet Malibu, which the automaker redesigned one year ago, will lift sales and market share of the midsize sedan and plans to put the marketing muscle behind it to ensure they do. “With the fuel-economy improvement, we will get on more shopping lists,” says Russ Clark, global marketing manager-midsize cars at Chevrolet. “Just a point of share in this segment is a lot of cars,” he tells WardsAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sees Tweaked Chevy Malibu Delivering Sales, Market Share Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.