Infiniti JX on sale in March.
DETROIT – The upcoming JX 3-row cross/utility vehicle in its debut year of 2012 should become a top seller for Infiniti and help push brand sales above 2011 levels, a top official tells WardsAuto. “It will become our second-best-seller this year, right behind (the) G (lineup),” Ben Poore, vice president-Infiniti for Nissan North America, says in a recent interview here. Infiniti is not putting a public sales target on the ’13 JX, on sale in the U.S. in March, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Says JX Should Become Second Best Seller; Supercar Closer?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.