Nissan already offers Juke small CUV.
NASHVILLE, TN – Nissan is exploring the possibility of adding another small CUV to its U.S. lineup, a top company official says. The automaker already has an entrant in the burgeoning segment in the U.S., in the form of the design-and-performance-focused Juke. But it sees an opening for something more utilitarian that would go toe-to-toe with the upcoming Honda HR-V. “The HR-V is different,” Pierre Loing, vice president-product planning for Nissan Americas, tells WardsAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Ponders Another Small CUV, Future in Minivan Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.