DETROIT – Steven Rattner, the Obama Admin.’s former car czar who led General Motors and Chrysler out of bankruptcy, says GM is “fixed” and its $20 stock price is not a concern. “I think the world is very pessimistic right now, and I think these companies are doing great and the stocks are very attractive, so I would not be a seller of any stocks at this price,” Rattner tells the media following an appearance at the Detroit Economic Club here. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rattner Not Worried by GM Stock Price, Insists Auto Maker Fixed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.