Renault, wireless service provider testing automotive uses of very-high-speed 4G/LTE (Long Term Evolution) connectivity.
Connectivity Research Builds on Renault’s R-Link System Renault and Orange Business Services collaborate on research to test the automotive uses of very-high-speed 4G/LTE connectivity. The project will test new uses made possible by very-high-speed mobile technology in real-life situations, ranging from virtual office and cloud gaming to videoconferencing. An initial test is under way on the Next Two prototypes based on the Renault Zoe all-electric vehicle. Orange already supplies the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.