* June replacement battery shipments fall mo/mo, yr/yr * OEM shipments down mo/mo, up over 9 pct yr/yr NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - North American shipments of replacement automotive batteries in June fell 5.94 percent from May and dropped 7.72 percent from June 2011, a U.S. industry group said on Monday. Battery Council International (BCI) reported that shipments slowed to 8,263,563 units in June from 8,785,231 in May, and came in below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American car battery shipments down in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.