AMSTERDAM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - U.S.-based private equity firm North Street Capital has agreed to buy Dutch luxury car maker Spyker from its parent company Swedish Automobile , the Financial Times newspaper reported on Wednesday. Dutch-listed Swedish Automobile had initially agreed in February to sell Spyker to CPP Global Holdings, the UK holding company of Russian businessman Vladimir Antonov, a former Spyker shareholder, for an initial 15 million euros. But Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North Street Capital to buy Spyker cars-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.