NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Distressed UK mortgage lender Northern Rock is an acquisition target of U.S. finance company GMAC, sources told Reuters on Wednesday. Earlier on Wednesday, GMAC said it was considering the purchase of a "large non-U.S. mortgage lending institution," but did not identify the target. GMAC is 51 percent owned by a consortium led by private equity firm Cerberus. On Tuesday, another source told Reuters that Cerberus has submitted a bid for Northern Rock. GMAC, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northern Rock is acquisition target of GMAC-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.