LONDON, June 17 (Reuters) - Britain's Northgate has not received any bid approaches, a source close to the company said on Thursday, playing down talk that GE Capital might be about to bid for the commercial vehicle hire company. Shares in Northgate hit an all-time high of 695 pence earlier in the session on hopes that GE Capital might bid 800 pence a share for the company. But the stock fell back to 665p, up two percent, by 0951 GMT after the source said the group had not been in touch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northgate has not received any bid approach -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642