LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - British van rental company Northgate Plc said it was trading in line with expectations and was on track to achieve its financial objectives for the current year. "We have made a good start to the new financial year and our business units in the UK and Spain continue to progress with the execution of their strategic plans," Chairman Philip Rogerson said in a trading update on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northgate says trading in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642