LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Britain's largest van-hire company, Northgate Plc , said on Wednesday its full-year results were set to meet expectations after a satisfactory first four months. "The restructuring of the UK business is underway and should be concluded by the end of January. In Spain, we have appointed a CEO who will assist the process of merging our two businesses in those areas where synergies can be achieved," Northgate said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northgate sees year in line with expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.