LONDON, June 17 (Reuters) - Shares in Britain's Northgate jumped to an all-time high on Thursday as analysts reported speculation that GE Capital was planning a bid for the commercial vehicle hire company. "In late trading yesterday we heard rumours that GE Capital were planning a bid of 800p per share in Northgate. We have no idea if the rumour has any substance, but GE has always been the most obvious buyer," Arbuthnot analysts wrote in a research note. Northgate shares were up 5.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northgate soars on talk GE Capital planning bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642